sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Ports used by sks

From: David Shaw
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Ports used by sks
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:28:56 -0500

On Feb 3, 2009, at 9:05 AM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 08:35 -0500, David Shaw wrote:
Port 11370 is not user visible.
Portnumbers aren't just for end user visible standard-ports...

Look, I give up. You really really want to register it. It's cool to register stuff. Go ahead. I can't stop you.

The question you asked is whether you *should* register it. The answer for that is still 'no', you shouldn't. You can keep hammering away, but the answer will still be no, you shouldn't. You don't understand, and don't want to understand, the issue involved.

David