sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Traffic volume

From: John Clizbe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Traffic volume
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:12:41 -0600

Ryan Hunt wrote:
> Very little.
>
> Mine is pretty high traffic since I am in the subkeys.pgp.net pool, I
> see an average of 74MB a day from ~3200 hits.. Monthly totals are less
> than 3GB from 90k hits. Traffic is split 50/50 between USA and Germany.
>
> Saturday is by far the busiest day, averaging ~120MB a day from ~5k hits
>
> Ive got some pretty detailed stats since Ive been online, these numbers
> been pretty stable for a while now.

I agree with Ryan.  I don't really notice it, even with a lot of recon partners.

The heaviest traffic will be when you first start db_recon and catch up with the
network.

Feel free to add keyserver.gingerbear.net:11370

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or