sks-devel

[Sks-devel] "clean" option to web interface

From: Joseph Oreste Bruni
Subject: [Sks-devel] "clean" option to web interface
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:45:54 -0700

Hello,

I'm poking through the source code a bit to get a better understanding of the web interface to SKS. I noticed an option called "clean". Since I'm not familiar with the caml language, could someone enlighten me as to what this does? A URL path would look like this:

/pks/lookup/op=get&search=CD5518C7&clean=on

I don't see anything different in the output with or without the "clean" parameter.

My goal is to start providing some documentation for this project.

Joe