sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.8 patches

From: Jason Harris
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.8 patches
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:55:49 -0400

On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 03:58:30PM +0200, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Yaron Minsky wrote:

> > Yeah, you should try my version of your patch, which fixes that bug.
> > You'll note that sks.dnsalias.net returns the proper result.

Only a few people seem to be tracking the tla repo., and not very
often.

> Thanks, I may look into it later or just wait for a new tarball.

Once you build tla/GNU-arch:

  http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gnu-arch/tla-1.2.1.tar.gz.sig
  http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gnu-arch/tla-1.2.1.tar.gz

it is pretty easy to pull SKS down:

  %tla my-id "Test Ing User <address@hidden>"
  %tla register-archive "http://minsky-primus.homeip.net/archives/2004";
  %tla my-default-archive address@hidden
  %tla get sks--mainline--1.0

check the PGP signatures by default:

  %cat ~/.arch-params/signing/=default.check
  tla-gpg-check gpg_command="gpg --verify-files -"

list your local modifications:

  %tla changes --diffs

check the logs:

  %tla logs -scDr

and merge the latest patches:

  %tla update

However, watch out for ./+* and other temporary directories, files like
./*.rej and ./*.orig that pop up after merging, and trim old temporary
copies from
./{arch}/++pristine-trees/unlocked/sks/sks--mainline/sks--mainline--1.0/address@hidden

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
address@hidden _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/