sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] new server, looking to gossip

From: Seth Hardy
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] new server, looking to gossip
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:15:46 -0400

> I had to temporarily remove you on my side because...
>
> > > BTW, which keydump did you use?
> >
> > i don't remember exactly where i got it. i remember looking for a
> > keydump site and finding a link to one (i believe) off of the wiki.
>
> that keydump is too old and is causing a lot of load for your gossip
> peers:

really sorry about that. i'll grab the newer keydump and merge it in. if
anyone needs to remove me from being a gossip peer, that's ok; i'll let
everyone know when i've merged the new keydump in.

- seth

--
seth hardy: address@hidden * 508.450.xxxx * www.aculei.net/~shardy
(gpg - 0x5E345628): BF63 A0A7 3BCA 1D7D EDE1 63BF 46FB 95D9 5E34 5628