sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] new server, looking to gossip

From: Seth Hardy
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] new server, looking to gossip
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:30:05 -0400

i've added everyone who's replied to my request for server gossip to my
membership file. i'm about to start up the sks recon program, so we'll
see how it goes.

if anyone gets anything weird on their end, please let me know.

thanks,
- seth

--
seth hardy: address@hidden * 508.450.xxxx * www.aculei.net/~shardy
(gpg - 0x5E345628): BF63 A0A7 3BCA 1D7D EDE1 63BF 46FB 95D9 5E34 5628