sks-devel

[Sks-devel] please announce releases, and 1.0.7

From: Peter Palfrader
Subject: [Sks-devel] please announce releases, and 1.0.7
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:58:15 +0100

Hi Yaron,

could you please announce new releases on the mailinglist?  I browsed
the sks savannah page and saw a 1.0.7 on sks.dnsalias.net.

Also, the CHANGELOG does not list 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 at all, so I'm curious
about what has changed.

README still explains installing of ocaml 3.06, although 3.07 is
required.

And finally, sks.dnsalias.net does not accept TCP connections with the
ECN flag set.  Can you fix your firewall?

Peter
    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal