sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Re: please announce releases, and 1.0.7

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: [Sks-devel] Re: please announce releases, and 1.0.7
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:26:49 -0500

I did send an announcement to sks-devel.  The mailing list seems quite
backed up.

As for the CHANGELOG, I have been quite bad at keeping it up to date,
and don't quite remember what changes have happened.  I'll take a look
through the CVS log.  That should have a full list of changes.

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916