Re: New Skencil website

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: Re: New Skencil website
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:16:14 +0100

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 09:49:42PM +0200, Joonas Paalasmaa wrote:
> I just uploaded (or actually committed) the new Skencil web site to
> . I managed to get both the FAQ and the
> Release Notes sections work; the FAQ uses a modified version of
> and Release Notes are generated using a Docutils script. As Savannah is
> not fully supporting download areas at the moment (only project
> administrators can upload files), most links on the download page point to

Still very cool.
I have been away for a couple of days, so today I found your email!

> I haven't yet put the scripts that create the pages to CVS, but I will do
> it sometime this week.

Have you done this yet? Haven't seen it?
We need the sources and the script in the regular CVS.

> How does the transfer process from to work, and how
> are changes propagated from to

We will use a proxy, so it will just get new pages,
when a request comes in and new pages are available.
I'll have to tell our system administrator.

Note that the bug/patches page changed on the old pages.
        Bernhard R.

Professional Service around Free Software                (

If Skencil is useful for you, consider tipping the project: