sketch-devel

makefaq

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: makefaq
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:50:34 +0100

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 01:28:39PM +0200, Joonas Paalasmaa wrote:
> Actually i just noticed that makefaq does _not_ support xml input.

If you talk about makefaq.py from lodestar

I believe that a simple FAQ format for input is superiour to
the more verbose XML formats. (I've written the author,
because he was also experimenting with an XML input format.)
Makefaq.py does XML output.

> Modifying faqdom.py to support XHTML is therefore the best solution. I'll
> try to do it some day.

If Skencil is useful for you, consider tipping the project:
               http://sketch.sourceforge.net/payments.html