sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Dead links

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Dead links
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 05:24:46 -0400

We had moved the archive from www.gnutelephony.org/archive to
dev.gnutelephony.org/archive.  And we are now building for squeeze
rather than wheezy.  So yes, that article needs to be updated.

The source packages can still be taken from wheezy and re-built directly
on squeeze.  They only should require using debhelper7 from the squeeze
backports.  At this point switchview is separate from sipwitch, so
sipwitch only depends on ucommon.

Do we still need to make squeeze builds available?  I also wanted to
open up jessie soon...