sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Sipwitch Status and Documentation

From: Gernot Super
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Sipwitch Status and Documentation
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:02:13 +0100

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately theres nothing new for me there. I think i already read all public available documentation about SIPWITCH - even your ubuntu 11.04 manual.
I would be very happy if you guys could update the documentation by adding more examples, i.e. i want to VOIP with a friend over the internet via Jitsi and a step by step config for SIPWITCH would be very nice.

Already tried to register at http://friendika.gnutelephony.org/login two weeks ago, but did not get approved by the admin so far.

Well, i want to try it out, but without further documentation i cannot do that. I wonder how i could if even a expierienced hacker needs some days to get it up and running (http://lee.rockingtiger.com/ - too bad the announced manual isn't online yet).

Greets, Gernot