sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Interface Does Not Accept 0.0.0.0

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Interface Does Not Accept 0.0.0.0
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:03:43 -0400

I am guessing that all default (bind all interface) addresses have to be
passed to eXosip_listen_addr as NULL, and hence that I need to convert
"0.0.0.0" to NULL along with "*" and the others that are already done
this way in stack.cpp:#820.  This was probably why I originally
converted ::0 and ::: to NULL when I was doing ipv6 testing.  I think
this exposes a second bug related to exiting cleanly also.