sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Public sipwitch server handling calls between exten

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Public sipwitch server handling calls between extensions behind router
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 07:48:23 -0400

This I suspect is because eXosip gets confused where to send the ack,
based on where the incoming call sip session appears to be from vs where
it actually is.

There are a number of eXosip specific options that can be set that may
solve this by setting exosip options per server/stack.cpp

EXOSIP_OPT_UDP_KEEP_ALIVE       (hmm...this looks useful for nat...)
EXOSIP_OPT_UDP_LEARN_PORT
EXOSIP_OPT_USE_RPORT

The ones currently supported under <stack> in config:
                        <keepalive>unsigned ?seconds</keepalive>
                        <learn>bool</learn>
and are set in server/stack.cpp.

I need to add <rport> to these...

If you have loss of udp peers, this might be related to the newer
nat/subnet rtp media proxy code.  This can be disabled by setting