Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr + Eclipse

From: Сергей Смирнов
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr + Eclipse
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 00:38:14 +0400

> Can you try it again and attach:
> * simulavr output from "cout"
> * simulavr output using -G flag
> * GDB file from "set remotelogfile remotelogfile.txt"
> * GDB console content with "set debug remote 1"
>
> What version of GDB are you using?
> Does have "set remotetimeout 10000" any effect?
>
> Petr Hluzin

I'm using gdb 6.8
Command "set remotetimeout 10000" doesn't have any effect.
Here are all the data from consoles and logs:

> simulavr output from "cout"
simulavr_cout.txt

> simulavr output using -G flag
simulavr_-G.txt

> GDB file from "set remotelogfile remotelogfile.txt"
gdb_remotelogfile.txt

> GDB console content with "set debug remote 1"
gdb_set_debug_remote.txt

Also, I've included simulavr.exe, that I've compiled from source code. Can You
send to me your simulavr.exe?