[Simulavr-devel] Preview for new project web page

From: ThomasK
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Preview for new project web page
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:35:28 +0100

Hi,

I've prepared a preview for a new project web page. (the current one is from 2004! :-) ) You can find it here: http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/simulavr/html.tar.gz

For now, it's the boilerplate page and one (empty) sub page. It's planned to fill it in next days with more informations: features, maybe a deeper introduction, how to use, how to build, download capabilities, plans and todo ans such things.

If there is no objection against it, I'll activate it this weekend. The web page is generated with Sphinx (http://sphinx.pocoo.org) and I'll insert sources and scripts to generate it below doc directory into our repo. This would have the advantage, that I can share text between docu and web page - single source but dual use. Docu is also translated to Sphinx and, I think, its much more easy to edit like texinfo or tex, because it's plain text and a few simple formatting rules. (like wiki formatting)

cu, Thomas