Re: [Simulavr-devel] [patch #7063] local variables' fixes

From: Onno Kortmann
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] [patch #7063] local variables' fixes
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:51:30 +0100

Hi,
> +Initialization of SystemClock::Step() local variable.
> Do not discard the only simulation member.
this patch, although short, seems to involve quite a bit of twisted logic.
So just to make sure that I understand you correctly:
First, the patch fixes the unitialized _ns clock offset
Second, for devices requiring clock ticks one after each other (ns)
resolution, your patch correctly handles the device that has just been
removed in the line

erase(begin());

, is this correct?

Looking at the souce, I would further propose that *Freq gets renamed to
*Period wherever it makes sense, as AvrDevice::SetClockFreq is quite
confusing IMO.

Best regards,

Onno