[Simulavr-devel] [commit] New options and output

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [commit] New options and output
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:58:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Just a heads. I've committed some minor changes. Here's the change log
entries (I won't bore with the patches):

2003-11-27  Theodore A. Roth  <address@hidden>

        * simulavr.1.in: Document new options.
        Add new usb support to device list.
        * doc/simulavr.texi: Document new options.
        * src/main.c: Reorder usage strings to improve readability.
        Add stub for --clock-freq option.
        Add --breakpoint option and implement it.

2003-11-27  Theodore A. Roth  <address@hidden>

        * configure.ac (AC_INIT): Bump version.
        * src/avrcore.c (avr_core_run): Track the run time and print out the
        insns/sec and clks/sec when the program is terminated. (avr_core_run)
        (avr_core_reset): Don't reset the clock counter since doing so screws
        up the clks/sec calculation and the vcd output.
        * src/devsupp.c (defn_atmega103): Fix sram size, should be 4000 instead
        of 4096.

I needed these for testing of some other changes I've made and to make
benchmarking a little easier.

Ted Roth