[Simulavr-devel] Interrupt Behavior

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Interrupt Behavior
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:39:31 -0800 (PST)

Ted:

In debuging the UARTs, I noticed a couple of things about the interrupt
behavior.

1.  After executing the reti instruction, simulavr does not execute 2
instructions (the AVR does).

2.  I discovered this as part of trying to figure out why I get 2 UDRE
interrupts back to back.  I guess I need to find some way to keep the
interrupt callback from issuing a 2nd interrupt until the first gets
processed?  Does this sound right?  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Keith