Re: [Simulavr-devel] Timer Test

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Timer Test
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:15:21 -0800 (PST)

Ted:

The timer.c changes I'm talking about were in the AVR code, not the
simulavr code.  I couldn't download your test program because I'm dialed
in today.  So the changes I made just removed the timer interrupt routines
for the stuff not in the at43usb320.

BTW, I think I may have changed one line in spi.c since the file I sent
you.  Around line 190, there was something like:
        spi->spsr &= ~mask_SPIF;
        spi->spsr = 0;

The second line was a mistake, and I took it out.

Keith