Re: [Simulavr-devel] Timer Test

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Timer Test
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:21:06 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> There wasn't any makefile in the files you sent. What you sent didn't look
> all that simple to me...

Sorry about forgetting the makefile.  The file seemed simple to me...

> I ended up hacking the test_c/timer.c file that Hermann previously
> submitted to compile for the at43usb320 (my changes are in cvs now). Then to
> I ran the program in gdb using the attached gdb.in file. Basically, it
> breaks on all interrupts. Once I hit and intr, I disabled that break and
> continued. I saw intr's fire for OVERFLOW0, OVERFLOW1, COMP1A and COMP1B.
>
> Keith, can you try running the test_c/timer.c program and let me know if it
> works for you? If it's ok, I think I'll go ahead and commit your timers
> patch.

I hacked timer.c and ran it.  It worked fine - the patch looks great still
to me.  Commit it (or me?).

> Am I correct I in thinking that the patch you submitted is a combined effort
> of you and Hermann? I just want to give proper credit for it in the
> ChangeLog file.
>
> Ted Roth

Hermann wrote the code, which I "borrowed" from his patch.  I just took
out the bitpos stuff so if would work with the current CVS files.

Keith