Re: [Simulavr-devel] How do you run simulavr ?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] How do you run simulavr ?
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 12:38:23 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Marko Panger wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> Unfornatelly the trick doesn't work. It is the same as loading a new
> file in Insight. It asks me if I would like to kill the program being
> debugged (I have to answer yes)  and then disconnects from simulavr,
> loads the new executable (here I lost my workspace) and finnaly
> reconnects to simulavr. This can be confirmed by the simulavr output.

I played with insight for a bit and couldn't get it to do it myself.
Although, quiting insight and restarting it seemed to remember the break
points.

I don't think that this has anything to do with simulavr though. All the
break point information is stored on the gdb side of the connection.

Ted Roth