[Simulavr-devel] gdbinit for raising interrupts.

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] gdbinit for raising interrupts.
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:45:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

To make raising interrupts from gdb a little easier, add the attached
dot_gdbinit_irq to your .gdbinit file and you will then have new gdb
commands for raising interrupts 1-34 via the raise irq patch I just
committed for simulavr.

So, to raise irq vector 18, you just type 'irq_18' at the gdb prompt. That
should be simpler than trying to figure it out yourself.

The attached irq.py python script is what I used to generate the
dot_gdbinit_irq defines as such:

  $ ./irq.py > dot_gdbinit_irq

Or you could do this:

  $ ./irq.py >> ~/.gdbinit