self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] extjs is released gplv3

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] extjs is released gplv3
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:58:48 +0530

extjs and ext GWT are two very good quality _javascript_s for internet applications.  Recently released under gplv3 for free software projects.  If all of you agree, we can slowly use these widgets to enhance the GUI experience on the self platform.
http://extjs.com/products/extjs
http://extjs.com/products/gxt/

Of course we should keep in mind the warning given by Matias that validation should also be done at the server side.

--
Nagarjuna G.