self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] "My" Resources, and what about resources from ot

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] "My" Resources, and what about resources from others?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:05:55 +0530

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:20 PM, Wouter Tebbens <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

Nagarjuna: thanks for the instructions, I have been able to follow them and import the already uploaded SCORM file (from another user). Importing took a long while but it is finally here:

it was a big course.

http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF/lessonsview?ssid=7224

I think there's some work to do on linebreak issues there, but that's for the LM team, I suppose.

there is a hard line break

This will cause a problem when the author intended an actual line break,

Nagarjuna