Operation

From: Tony Bernard
Subject: Operation
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:25:56 +0100

Hi,

I am a technician working for a University and have developed a VB6 program which controls a projector on a weekly basis. It takes room booking information and activates the device accordingly via a pc. My current problem is that I wish to log out and leave the program running in the back ground, irrespective of who is logged on to the controlling computer.  Having done some research on the internet I cam across info on GNU Screen and thought this may be the answer to my problems - will you please confirm this.

Regards,
Tony