Re: branching in screenrc?

From: Aaron Davies
Subject: Re: branching in screenrc?
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:11:46 +0800

finally got round to trying this, and i'm having some problems

it's reading the file, and i can see the connections come up, but they
disappear after a second or two

the commands in the box-specific .screenrc file are just ordinary
"screen" commands of the general form "screen -t <title> ssh <host>",
and they all work fine when type/pasted directly into the shell

:source'ing the file has the same effect tho--they come up for a sec,
then go down

ideas?

--
Aaron Davies