screen-devel

[screen-devel] ctrl-c Bug? :-)

From: rembrandt
Subject: [screen-devel] ctrl-c Bug? :-)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:12:27 +0200 (CEST)

As posted to the OpenBSD Mailinglist this is a problem is propably more
related to you directly.

I made an update to the following Advisory after people in the CERTS (I
wont mention any here..) because a lot claimed it's a fake/myth.

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=121422445904683&w=2

Or directly:

http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/4028

Î mentioned OpenBSD because I just (personaly) tested it there and got
told that it might not always work. Maybe you like to investigate this
further.
I just took OpenBSD as example for the guys at the CERTs.

I found no security contact either and did not wanted to spam the
mailinglist.

Kind regards,
Rembrandt