Flet - new Bash built-in function

From: Gianluca Graziadei S308963
Subject: Flet - new Bash built-in function
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 12:43:12 +0200

Dear all,
for academic purposes, we have written a new bash builtins function whose name is FLET. The main goal of this function is the evaluation of arithmetic floating point expressions with bash's variables as operands and the integration with the math.h library. The linked library that is used to build this function is the following: https://github.com/GGraziadei/flet

How can I submit our work for your evaluation?

Best regards,
Gianluca Graziadei
student @ Politecnico di Torino