Re: Is PHP available to projects' web pages?

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Is PHP available to projects' web pages?
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 10:42:21 +0000

Hello, Svetlana.

On Sun, Jul 30, 2023 at 06:50:54 +1000, Svetlana Tkachenko wrote:
> I believe that php is unsupported at savannah. You may need to install
> php on your own computer and generate static html output.

Thanks!

Yes, I can see my way to generating the .html files.  PHP is used solely
to include boilerplate files (like lists of links) into the main files.

I'm not looking forward to removing all but one of the duplicate
copyright/license statements which will appear in these files because of
this file inclusion.  But I know how to do that.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).