[Savannah-users] It's possible to reset a project?

From: romel
Subject: [Savannah-users] It's possible to reset a project?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 14:30:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I created a project called midas in savannah 4 years ago.

The idea was to create a free software ERP, but things did not go as well
as I expected.

Currently the midas project has some code scratch in CVS and nothing useful.

I will like to reset the project so I can use it for a new effort.

The new Midas, which I have already started to code, is web, java based,
and will be licensed under AGPL3. I plan to use GIT for version control.

The most important for me would be to change the license and to remove the
code in CVS.

Please let me know your comments.

Thanks,
Romel Sandoval