Re: [Savannah-users] Impossible to create account, Want to get fix in f

From: tz
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Impossible to create account, Want to get fix in for next version
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:48:47 -0800

Thank you for your help.

When something says "please answer" the implication is that I did NOT
answer, the space was left blank, or something did not get sent in the
reply, not that the answer was incorrect.

Even "please provide the correct answer" would have been helpful (as
it also kept complaining about various things in the other fields).
Or simply to ask a different question or do something else