[Savannah-users] Impossible to create account, Want to get fix in for ne

From: tz
Subject: [Savannah-users] Impossible to create account, Want to get fix in for next version
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 11:39:27 -0800

avrdude crashes for dragon_isp and there is an obvious 2 line patch that fixes it:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?27507

I would create an account and help, but it keeps saying "Please Answer the AntiSpam question!" though I have "1985" in the box (which I assume is the right answer since it is asking for the year and not the month and the year and isn't saying spell it out as in ninteen eighty-five, or one thousand nine hundred eighty-five or something) and it is only asking for the year and I have no idea. If you are going to put anti-spam systems in it would help if you made sure they worked.

Can someone tell me how to create an account or get one created?

Or at least where to try betas of avrdude which might have this fixed?