Re: [Savannah-users] Cookies and Savannah

From: Donn
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Cookies and Savannah
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 18:59:41 +0200

Sylvain,
Thanks for looking into it for me.
> I noticed though that there are several open sessions from the 12
> september, that are very close in time, but from different IPs. Savane
> logs you off when your IP address changes significantly.
Hmm. I wonder... this must have something to do with my ISP.
I am not logging-in from different machines, so it must be something upstream
from me. I know my ISP uses a NAT and he is downstream from another big ISP,
so perhaps that has something to do with it.
 Still, I have never had a situation like this with any other websites like
forums and banks and bookshops etc.

> The last thing I can think of is the date - if your system clock is
> out of date, the session cookie may expire right after being set.
My system date is fine. Always spot-on.

> If you still cannot find a solution, please send me the content of
> your Savannah cookies at address@hidden
I'll get them together and send them.

Donn.