Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+

From: Joël Krähemann
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer Library
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 18:27:43 +0200

Hi Ineiev,

gsequencer.1 is generated of gsequencer.1.xml, which has a proper license note.

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gsequencer.git/tree/README#n50

The following files are generate by source or header files:

* libags.sym
* libags_audio.sym
* libags_gui.sym

At my opinion they don't need a copyright notice since the source it comes from
already has a copyright.

Bests,
Joël