[Savannah-register-public] [task #13788] Submission of Croatian Chess

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13788] Submission of Croatian Chess
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:29:23 +0000

Hi Mario!

You should use a copyright notice that at the *very least* states
what's the applicable license and point to it on the net.

I think I should have worded it like "That's not enough because that
makes it difficult for people to identify what's the applicable
license and to use, modify and redistribute particular files in
isolation.".  Sorry for not being clear.

Furthermore, it takes no additional effort to redistribute your files
as they are (and people would probably do), but it requires active
effort to strip down copyright notices from your files (and people
wouldn't likely do), so the argument about "indiscriminate
possibilities" doesn't apply.