[Savannah-register-public] [task #13788] Submission of Croatian Chess

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13788] Submission of Croatian Chess
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 21:22:39 +0000

Hello Mario!

I'm the Savannah hacker in charge of this evaluation.  There are some
issues with your package that you need to address before we can accept
it.

- Your files have license notices containing an "All rights reserved."
  sentence.  This is incorrect, because ---as you are releasing your
  package as free software--- just *some* rights are reserved, since
  the users will have all the necessary rights for your package to be
  considered free.  Thus, please remove that sentence of your
  copyright notices.  You may replace it by "Some rights reserved.",
  if you will.

- Your files have no license notice, using a "See accompanying
  LICENSE.txt for details." as a stopgap.  That's not enough because
  people may redistribute your files without distributing the
  LICENSE.txt file along.  You should substitute the stopgap statement
  by a proper license statement saying which is the license the file
  is under and ideally a summary of the recipients rights.

After these changes are made, please attach an updated tarball of your
package to this task so we can continue the evaluation process.