[Savannah-register-public] [task #8909] Submission of Epichord

From: Evan Rinehart
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8909] Submission of Epichord
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 00:56:08 +0000

I will change the README file so that it does not say linux.

I read and understand the GPLv2. From what I know of GPL3
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/quick-guide-gplv3.html) it does not seem relevant
to this project or provide any tangible advantages over the previous version.
Like it says, both support the same spirit of free software and protect the
four basic freedoms.