[Savannah-register-public] [task #7725] Submission of GNUMoney

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7725] Submission of GNUMoney
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 03:53:30 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => mjflick

I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. While
doing so I have noticed a few problems which are described below.

It does not appear that GNUMoney is a GNU project and if GNUMoney is not a
GNU project, then we cannot accept its current name.  Would you like to use
another name for the project?

While there are non-GNU programs with names that include 'gnu', such as
gnuplot and gnuboy, they are not hosted on Savannah.
We want to maintain the distinction between GNU and non-GNU projects.

When your project is accepted into the GNU project you may change its name.
You can do this by asking us.

Another problem is that I cannot find any real source code anywhere within
your submitted tarball.  Could you please provide us with a copy of your
source code?

To help us better keep track of your registration, please use the tracker's
web interface by following the link below. Do not reply directly; the
registration process is not driven by e-mail, and we will not receive such