[Savannah-register-public] [task #5868] Submission of Special Interest G

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5868] Submission of Special Interest Group Time Series
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 08:30:21 +0000

Johann,

Here's a modified header[1]. I've made one minor change to it to bring it in
line with the standard GPL header.

Please could you answer the other questions from my last comment too. I will
not be able to approve your project until you do so.

Cheers,

Steven

[1]:

Copyright © 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Johann
Rost

This file is part of SIGTIS.

SIGTIS is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later
version.

SIGTIS is distributed with the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
Foobar; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St,
Fifth Floor, Boston MA 02110-1301 USA

Contact:
address@hidden