[Savannah-register-public] [task #5868] Submission of Special Interest G

From: Johann Rost
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5868] Submission of Special Interest Group Time Series
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 06:40:01 +0000

I have included a copy of GPL into the file set. However I did not make any
other changes of the files.

I'm not sure that I understood the issue with the the free operation system:
According my opinion these file (which you have received) *ARE ALREADY* the
version for Linux. I'm not aware that they contain problems. Did you
encounter any references to proprietary code? What chances do you request me
to do in these files?

In the beginning I thought to change the name of the project to "Prognosis".
However it seems that "Prognosis" is a trademark of a proprietary software.
To avoid legal problems I would rather let the name as it is.

I do not have a web site where I could upload the source. For this reason I
cannot provide you with an URL. I'll send the files to you by e-mail.