[Savannah-register-public] re[4]

From: Kirk Dean
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] re[4]
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 08:47:30 +0500

""Did he drink the soda here? Scooters in 1866 They cause cancer.

The limited vista now opening before him wag extremely unpleasant: six weeks of life which he would spend suffering with his broken bones and renewing his acquaintance with Misery Chastain, n?e Carmichael, followed by a hasty interment in the back yard. She had locked it, but he believed he might be able to unlock it. Her baseball cap had fallen off. But, Paul. ii's so vivid. And if you don't bell this bitch right now, Paulie my boy, you may never be able to. He guessed that some of this hoarding was a simple nod to the realities of her situation: she was a woman alone living in the high country, where a person might reasonably expect to spend a certain period — maybe only a day, but sometimes as long as a week or even two — cut off from the rest of the world. May I call?