[Savannah-register-public] [task #4957] Submission of bwt

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4957] Submission of bwt
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:09:42 +0000

LEME Bernard <psycho81> wrote:

| I want to use Savannah for share the C++ source code of this
| class to improve
| performances and concept. Finnaly, the goal of this project is
| to become a GNU project.
|
| I do this project with Visual Basic because I have only this
| when I prepare
| my studies. I understand your reticence with this.
| But,originaly,  it's just
| a demonstration for my teacher :)
|
| I want to do a free software and the current project is a study
| to prepare the next.

There exist still the question if you have got any source code now, which can
run on a free operating system.
Or how you would like to use our services in the developing time of your
project?

Do you *really* need the project _now_ and if "yes" please tell us why.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4957>