[Savannah-register-public] [task #4957] Submission of bwt

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4957] Submission of bwt
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:16:42 +0000

LEME Bernard <psycho81> wrote:
| I don't understand.  I depose this project in order to
| guarantee the exemption
| from payment of it.  I think that Savannah is a good means.  If
| you wish to
| have a project entirement finished, I will deposit it later.
| However, I it
| depose in order to be able here to work collectively above, and
| that each one
| can bring something.  This bookshop depend only on the
| standards librairies
| which is available under all the compiler c++. It is far from
| being a half
| page, but they are my only needs.  Respect

Sorry, but your description is not clear to me, and we cannot approve any
project(s) if we don't know exactly its requirements and its usage for the
free software community.

So we prefer to close this submission and you will be able to re-register if
you have got anything to show us.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4957>