[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107570] Lost password and invalid mail accou

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107570] Lost password and invalid mail account address
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 01:47:55 +0000

Update of sr #107570 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => mjflick

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Quentin,

Under normal circumstances, I'd ask you to email me a GPG signed message,
with the public GPG key posted on Savannah.

Apparently, you don't have one on Savannah though, so that method of account
validation will not work.

Since you do have ssh keys on Savannah, we could use those as a method of
account validation.

That said, could you ssh to "cvs.savannah.gnu.org" and post here with the
time (in UTC) that you did so.  You will get a message saying, "Sorry, you are
not allowed to execute that command" when you try this.

This way we can ensure your identity. :)

Thanks,

Michael

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107570>

  Message sent via/by Savannah