[Savannah-help-public] Re: Savannah git hooks (Cia)

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Savannah git hooks (Cia)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:43:46 +0100

Hello,

our GIT Ciabot makes more problems than it benefits.
It always is -1 commits off, the situation has not changed. But recently it
began to refuse git pushes because of some CIA error. I guess this is related
to the CIA system itself, but its still getting on my nerves.

If you don't know how to correct that the CIA bot is off -1 it would be nice if
you can remove the cia hook from our project: GNU Denemo.

greetings,

Nils,
http://www.denemo.org