Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106531] Bazaar commit notification email

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106531] Bazaar commit notification emails omit large diffs
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:34:44 -0500

    > I still see and approve messages over 100k.

    Interesting, I do not receive such messages for approval for my
    lists.

I dunno, maybe no one sends such to your lists?  I approved a message
that was 120k on a lilypond list @gnu.org this morning.

    Or maybe it's a listhelper thing?

No, listhelper is unrelated to all of this.  It can't override or change
MTA policies in any way.

    log_accum.pl is only for CVS commits.

I know.  What I mean is, it does not generate an email message with an
attachment.  It just spits out plain text.  Therefore, whatever limit
the sysadmins imposed is apparently not just on attachments.

    From my experience it is not only on attachments.

Agreed.

karl