Re: [Savannah-help-public] Obstacle to helping Savannah

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Obstacle to helping Savannah
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:27:27 -0500

    In the context of submitting patches, I remember advising to install
    Savane locally, which is why I spent time last year to simplify the
    setup, and provide a pre-installed QEMU image with Debian and Savane
    pre-installed (download & run, can't be more simple).

    I don't remember making it sound like a prerequisite to actually help
    with Savannah administration.

Thank you for clearing this up.  He must have misunderstood, or
else he didn't choose his words clearly when he wrote to me.

I will send him an explanation of this now.

    Does that person wish to remain anonymous? Maybe I could look for more
    info about happened if we know his/her name.

He didn't specifically ask.  He is "Justin Ryan" <address@hidden>.