Re: [Savannah-help-public] ~list/bin renamed?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] ~list/bin renamed?
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:35:11 -0500

    - the volunteer who helps with lists.gnu.org (sorry I forgot his name
    :/)

FYI, I'm up to three now -- TJ Bryan, Carl Anderson, and Anthony Bryan
(no relation).

    apparently contacted address@hidden or
    address@hidden and Vincent Caron got the mail.

Puzzling.  It's possible that one of the lists had both Caron and
mailman as admins (so his mail would have gone to both), that's about
all I can think of.

    Do you know where this alias is configured?

It's a regular mailman list --
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/mailman

    - How do you get lists.gnu.org's cron mails?

I only get the lists.gnu.org cron mails *for mailman* -- because I am
(the only one) on the mailman mailing list :).  Feel free to add
yourself (or whomever) if you like.  Cron mail should only come through
when something goes wrong.

    Possibly contribute changes to the wiki :)

Happy to, but I fear I have insufficient grasp of the wiki's intended
organization to know what to add where.

Thanks,
karl