[Savannah-help-public] [support #103987] Can not commit/checkin my proje

From: Jim Parker
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [support #103987] Can not commit/checkin my project hompage
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:03:19 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

After following the instructions, I am still not able to commit my website to
the CVS repository.

I was able to complete the checkout procedure, and the CVS add procedure
seems to have worked.

It fails by timming out.

1--  Do I need to import the files ?

2-- The docs suggest that you need to add a directory, but has little
explanation as to why.  Do I need to create a directory for file storage, or
is the existing directory sufficent for simple websites ?

Any suggestions as to why it is not working ?

I have been using CVS for my project on my local machine for several years,
is it possible some of my environment settings are preventing this operation
?

cheers,

Jim Parker

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103987>